Prep Time: 40 minutes
Are mornings hectic in your household? Rushing out the door with no time for a proper breakfast? Fear not! These Breakfast Egg Muffins are here to save the day.
Not only are they delicious and nutritious, but they are also perfect for meal prep, ensuring you have a healthy option at hand throughout the week.
- 10 eggs
- 5 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seed, or poppy seeds.
- Salt & Pepper (or your favorite spices, dried minced garlic, dried minced onion) to taste
- Preheat Oven: Begin by preheating your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Prepare Egg Mixture: In a medium-sized bowl, crack the eggs and whisk them together until well combined.
- Add Vegetables and Cheese: To the whisked eggs, add in the chopped baby spinach, red pepper, and feta cheese. Season with salt and pepper to your liking. Mix everything together until evenly distributed.
- Fill Muffin Tins: Grease or line a muffin tin with paper liners. Evenly divide the egg mixture into 12 muffin cups.
- Season and Bake: Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the tops of each egg muffin. Place the muffin tin in the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the middles are set and the muffins are cooked through.
- Serve and Store: Once baked, enjoy the egg muffins straight out of the oven, or allow them to cool and store them in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days. They can be easily reheated in the microwave for a quick and convenient breakfast option.
These Breakfast Egg Muffins are not only a time-saver but also a tasty and nutritious way to start your day. Packed with protein and vegetables, they’ll keep you feeling satisfied and energized until your next meal. Give this recipe a try and make your mornings a breeze!
Enjoy your delicious treats!